Sunday, February 12, 2006

Podcast information

Brothers and Sisters, I'm trying my hand at podcasting. I invite you to visit the introduction to it here.

If for some reason you're unable to hear it, you can download the necessary plugin by clicking on the far right arrow beneath the photo for a link to where you can get it. Here's the link.

Also, you can subscribe to future "episodes". iTunes is a great program for this. If you don't have iTunes, you can download it free with this link.

This is relatively new technology, and I'm not good at it, but after I get the hang of it, it could turn out to be a pretty good resource for you who love your union.

3 comments:

torporindy said...

Are you going to continue to write here?

Charlie Averill said...

You bet I am.

torporindy said...

Excellent.

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...