Sunday, April 13, 2008

Am I bitter? Hell no, I'm Pissed!

I had a good job all the way up to retirement. My job never went overseas. I didn't lose my healthcare and I didn't lose part of or all of my pension.......but if I had......I'd be more than bitter. I'd be pissed. As a matter of fact, I am pissed......And if I could afford it, I'd spend every opportunity to hound each and every Congressperson and Senator in Washington D.C. until they did something about it.
I know too many workers who have had those things happen to them.
I think that the comments made by Senator Barak Obama which the media and others are spinning for political advantage are made pretty clear by the following speech. And I think he's right on.

No comments:

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...