Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bass Lake Tallest Corn Award


After soliciting the people living around Bass Lake to save all of the Republican lies, distortions and racial hate speech having to do with Healthcare Reform that has been mailed to them, I was able to collect three 20 gallon garbage cans full of the crap.

I then soaked the hate filled lies in four five gallon buckets of water. It was pretty stinky so I had to take it out behind the wood shed. One week later I soaked the ground beneath this corn stalk. There was enough propaganda to allow me to do this eight more times.

The corn grew fifteen feet tall. After the Bass Lake Tallest Corn Committee (BLTCC) got a chance to measure it, they gave me the BLTCCA (Bass Lake Tallest Corn Committee Award).

I want to thank the Republican Party, especially the RNC Chairman, Michael Steele and Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley as they provided the most manure and I couldn't have done it without them.

You can enlarge the photo above by clicking on it

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...