Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vote for David Matsey!


Election Day is quickly approaching. Voters have an important choice to make for Circuit Court Judge. I have a longstanding committment to my profession and to Starke County. We need to make a change and get the court back on track. I have a proven record of experience, hard work, and effective results. As Judge, I will:
  • Control court spending
  • Improve court efficiency
  • Eliminate the huge backlog of unresolved cases
  • Better manage the jail population and reduce dangerous overcrowding
  • Provide the Change We Need
  • Work effectively with other office holders

I am honored to serve Starke County and will do all I can to make sure Starke County is a safe place to live and raise a family. Thank you for your support! I ask for your vote on November 2nd.

David P. Matsey

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...