Monday, May 05, 2008

For president-who should I vote?

Gosh, for me, that’s really a tough question. The conservative nuts have the country in such a mess and a vote for McCain would result in more of the same-so he’s out of the question, so

the decision has to be between Clinton and Obama.

I’ve been watching and listening and reading about these two candidates just like you have and I think it’s a toss up.

Both have 100% voting records with the AFL-CIO and both have 100% voting records with the Alliance for Retired Americans.

I have seen and heard them both speak, and briefly met Hillary back in October 2001. They’re both good for working families and retirees and both have the family values necessary to really lift America out the fix that we’re in.

Please be sure to vote tomorrow in Indiana and which ever one of these super candidates you vote for will be fine with me.

No comments:

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...