Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Damn Basketball !!

Well, here goes another month without a wife.

Although having been married 43 years (on paper)---being married to a woman who loves college basketball so much that she'll watch each and every game no matter who is playing--also means I have to do some math......

Let's see now...........43 years times 12 months equals.......516 months.

516 months minus one month for each month of March....or 516 minus 43 equals 473 months.

473 months divided by 12 months equals 39 years.

So we've been married 39 years......not 43.

Oh well, I know she still loves me...................I know because last month she told me so.

If my math is wrong, blame Hobart High School.

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...