Thursday, June 11, 2009

I don't like being kept in the dark

I have never had a particular desire to travel to Cuba and I still don't. I do, however, want the right to travel anywhere, including Cuba.
I know Canadians who go to Cuba every year. I think I should have the right to visit that country without going through all of the hassle that is required today.
Is there something about Cuba that our government is trying to hide from us? It seems to me that our government is trying to hide a little too much from us.
Another thing is the evidence concerning the United States use of torture. I want to know and see the truth.
Too much being hidden these days. It's best to let it all see the light of day. Put it all out there and accept the consequences.

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...