Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Men, Take My Advise

There is a terrible program on HGTV called House Hunters. Take some advise from someone with experience having a wife that watches this program faithfully…..it’s bad.

Ladies get too many ideas from this program that not only will put you in the poor house but will create such a chaotic experience that you may not be able to sit down for a week or two.

I knew this would happen to me, but there was nothing I could do about it once it started. Whatever the trend might be at the time, they’ll want it done.

If the trend is carpeting, they’ll want carpeting.

If the trend is hard wood floors, that’s what you’ll be stuck with.

You’ll never have a moments rest.

Take it from me, never ever allow your wife to watch House Hunters. Change the channel before it's too late.

Well, that's all I want to say. It’s good advise. Take it or leave it. But if you don’t take it, just remember, I gave you fair warning.

Now, I have to get back to sweeping our new hard wood floors.

No comments:

Splice the Main Brace

Splice The Main Brace A sailing ship's main brace is a rope attached to its main spar. Splicing it (making a connection in it by interw...